Amanda is a solicitor who works closely with the partners in the commercial practice area groups, specialising in transactional law, commercial agreements and contracts, and commercial litigation.
Amanda joined Scanlan Carroll in early 2015 after completing her Master of Laws at Monash University.
Amanda is a solicitor who works closely with the partners in the commercial practice area groups, specialising in transactional law, commercial agreements and contracts, and commercial litigation. She provides advice on all aspects of commercial law including company structures and asset protection, and works closely with clients throughout the drafting process of all agreements to ensure that they achieve their objectives and can enforce their rights.
Amanda works collaboratively with other firms during transactional matters to ensure a smooth process for both the Vendor and the Purchaser which alleviates stress for the client, and her experience in the area ensures that there is minimal interruption to the business.
Amanda also practices with the estate planning team and has a keen interest in Superannuation, Trust Deeds and Binding Death Benefit Nominations.
Amanda’s specified practice areas enable her to provide timely advice to clients and to assist them in meeting their commercial and personal objectives.
When she’s not working, Amanda enjoys spending much of her time cooking and baking and has a talent for hosting dinner parties and events throughout the year.
- Drafting and reviewing commercial contracts including partnership agreements, shareholder agreements and asset sale agreements.
- Transactional, share sale and asset sales.
- Preparing and reviewing commercial leases, and assisting with lease disputes.
- Buying and selling Franchises.
- Pre-litigation Dispute Resolution.
- Debt recovery and Insolvency.
- Preparing, amending and varying trust deeds.
- Preparing estate planning documents.